Message From the President
Fellow LH Owners and Enthusiasts,
Carlisle will be here before you know it…next time you read this message; we’ll be days away! If you’re on the fence about coming, take it from me – it’s worth it!!! Carlisle is a wonderful, family friendly event where you’ll see Mopars for as far as you can see! If you’re planning on coming be sure you have…
- registered your car for the showfield with Carlisle Events and added your name to our list of registered cars – please be sure to list the club with your affiliation
- forward a copy of your registration with club affiliation listed to firstname.lastname@example.org to request hotel information and make your hotel reservation for the weekend
- check out the list of club awards for 2019 – we’ll present them on Saturday at dinner
- make a food payment via Friends and Family (if you wish to participate) – we serve homemade options for breakfasts and lunch on the showfield
- order your shirt through the form, make payment as Friends and Family, and add your name to the shirt list – don’t miss celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Chrysler 300M!
As in the past, it’s shaping up to be a great weekend!! We have some great limited-edition items to celebrate the 20th anniversary and it will be awesome to represent such a milestone on the showfield at such a huge Chrysler event. And, as always, there will be many, many, many laughs, stories to retell, and sayings that won’t die! Bring your family, bring your car, and I will see you on the showfield!
Not that I’m wishing away the time by any means as I feel like spring has only just started in New England but Ocean City won’t be too far behind the Carlisle weekend. This is a much smaller group of members for a much more casual weekend on the beach! Sound like more your style – join us!! Be sure to register your car ASAP as the inlet does sell out and make your hotel reservations to stay with the group. There’s great food, pretty scenery, and as always great friends and tons of laughs to be had! All in all, a nice way to end the summer – see you in October!
We’re half way through our Ride of the Month contests and voting is strong! Thanks for the participation and recognizing the wonderful cars that make up our club. Want to see your car featured? Notify Ryan or Ken to get involved. If selected as a ROM winner, you’ll get a commemorative plaque, and represent your winning month in the next club calendar! We’ll pause for July as the winner of the Best In Show from the club awards will be the July ROM winner. We’ll pick back up with membership voting in August so be ready!!
As the miles tick by and the forum support for issues becomes deeper, I can’t help but think about our future. As we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 300M in Carlisle, it’s amazing that this group has kept these cars going and in great shape! In so many ways I feel like we’re curators now! It’s so wonderful to see the help members offer others in sourcing parts and performing repairs – keep it up!! OEM parts are getting harder and harder to come by and aftermarket parts aren’t always a great option unfortunately. We’ve made it this far, and our future is bright!
If you’ve been reading these messages each month and find yourself continuing to return to the Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club page and aren’t a member yet, please consider joining us! It’s easy, inexpensive, and opens up some great resources and benefits to you. Please click here to join us! If you know your current membership will be expiring soon, be sure to renew here. You’ll be receiving a reminder just in case you forget to renew!
Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club