Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Ocean City 2019 Itinerary

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.
ROM Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.

Moderator: Moderators

#380935  by M-Pressive
 October 7th, 2019, 1:49 pm
Hey Everyone,

We are going to make this meet a little more free then we have in the past.

We will hit some of our favorite spots but I think this meet is better served with less planning and reservations.

Lindsey and I plan on getting into town on Thursday with enough time to get to Seacrets and actually enjoy the show they put on. May grab some food there as well. I keep hearing the jerk chicken is pretty amazing. The brewery we used to go to on Thursday is gone so that wasn't an option anyway.

We will hit up a seafood spot at some point and get Dumsers and Thrashers.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. There won't be an award at the meet. Lindsey and I will be participating in the night show again and grabbing pizza on the boardwalk that night with whoever is interested. We have done that the past couple years and really enjoyed it.

Just friends getting together and hanging out while taking it easy.
 #380937  by LUNAT1C
 October 7th, 2019, 4:00 pm
I wasn't sure if the night show would be happening again. I'll participate in that as well. Right now I'm planning on us heading out of Royersford, PA as early as we can Thursday morning and picking up credential by 1pm, and hopefully checking in to the hotel after that 3+ hour drive. When does Seacrets begin usually?
 #380938  by First Lady
 October 7th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Yay to all of this!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Safe travels and see you at the beach!
LUNAT1C liked this
 #380940  by beespecial
 October 7th, 2019, 4:58 pm
Have a great time you guys. So sorry we can't be there but I'll be watching the parade via the web cam.
M-Pressive, LUNAT1C liked this
 #380941  by M-Pressive
 October 7th, 2019, 9:56 pm
LUNAT1C wrote: October 7th, 2019, 4:00 pm I wasn't sure if the night show would be happening again. I'll participate in that as well. Right now I'm planning on us heading out of Royersford, PA as early as we can Thursday morning and picking up credential by 1pm, and hopefully checking in to the hotel after that 3+ hour drive. When does Seacrets begin usually?
5-7 is the Seacrets show. Let's plan on meeting before that. Either at the convention center or at the hotel. We can cruise over to the show together.
LUNAT1C liked this
 #380943  by EasyRider300M
 October 7th, 2019, 10:05 pm
what time is the parade...might watch it for a bit
 #380944  by M-Pressive
 October 7th, 2019, 10:17 pm
EasyRider300M wrote: October 7th, 2019, 10:05 pm what time is the parade...might watch it for a bit
Starts around 8am or so.
 #380945  by StealthM
 October 7th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Heading out Weds morning. Steph really want to see the wild horses on the beach that eats the campers bread..... I am going to bring peanutbutter for the bread. Ever wonder what a horse looks like with peanutbutter stuck to the top of mouths...hahah... Keith I have the club banner and bungie's also that extra registration for the show if anyone is interested from Bob. See ya soon... No shock and awe lighting for StealthM...... YET...... safe travels everyone....
 #380948  by Sneke_Eyez
 October 8th, 2019, 7:56 am
Have a wonderful time, everyone!
 #380949  by LUNAT1C
 October 8th, 2019, 9:53 am
M-Pressive wrote: October 7th, 2019, 9:56 pm
LUNAT1C wrote: October 7th, 2019, 4:00 pm I wasn't sure if the night show would be happening again. I'll participate in that as well. Right now I'm planning on us heading out of Royersford, PA as early as we can Thursday morning and picking up credential by 1pm, and hopefully checking in to the hotel after that 3+ hour drive. When does Seacrets begin usually?
5-7 is the Seacrets show. Let's plan on meeting before that. Either at the convention center or at the hotel. We can cruise over to the show together.
I'll shoot you a text once we're in DE and Google Maps/Waze have a better picture of traffic (sketchy until we're passed South Philly) what our ETA to the convention center is. We'll head to the hotel to see if we can check in after that and unload the car. Also want to get my car next to yours to compare your green lights to my new lights... they look a lot greener than I expected, though they're not a vibrant green.
 #380951  by First Lady
 October 8th, 2019, 10:44 am
StealthM wrote:Steph really want to see the wild horses on the beach that eats the campers bread..... I am going to bring peanutbutter for the bread. Ever wonder what a horse looks like with peanutbutter stuck to the top of mouths...hahah....
What?!?! I want to see too!!!! Take lots of pictures and video that PB interaction!!!
 #380955  by FIREM
 October 9th, 2019, 6:48 am
I don't see "Rum Buckets" on the itinerary :roll: :ohboy
Everyone travel safe, enjoy, and have fun.
We will miss you all :thebar
 #380969  by GoofySenior
 October 10th, 2019, 8:36 am
Hey guys, we ran into a snag last night, (scalding hot soup spilled on Goofy Sr), so we will be a day later than planned. But we will be there Friday for sure!! Can't wait!! :swerve :headbang