Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Hujo Setup?

• Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.
Membership Banner

Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.

Moderator: Moderators

#366849  by LH-Jay
 April 25th, 2017, 3:04 pm
Anyone have pictures of the diagram? The main thread at the top has a broken image, and I can't find it anywhere else.

I assume this could be converted to work on an Intrepid pretty easily, if not duplicated 100%?

I have several exhaust issues; leaking from who knows where.. occasionally exhaust blows out from under the passenger side, but I've never been able to catch it happening when I had a moment to lift the car and get under there. Several holes in the rear muffler. Rust everywhere. Etc, etc

Any suggestions appreciated
 #366851  by M-Pressive
 April 25th, 2017, 3:28 pm
Here are some pics. I will try and rebuild that thread tonight or tomorrow.

We do have more pictures in our Knowledgebase as well (open to club members).

Here you go :
 #366852  by LH-Jay
 April 25th, 2017, 3:36 pm
Thanks! Was hoping for a pic of the bottom side mainly. Didn't realize it was a dual setup either :eek

I'll try to join the club shortly. Curious to see what you have that 20 years of experience scavenging the internet hasn't already taught me :P

That car has a lot more shiny parts underneath than mine does!!
M-Pressive liked this
 #366895  by 300maximilien
 April 28th, 2017, 1:38 pm
LH-Jay wrote:Curious to see what you have that 20 years of experience scavenging the internet hasn't already taught me :P

I've been in the LH game for going on 17 years and I still learn things here and there.

Not sure if these pics will help, but this was a Hujo set up I did on my first 300m in 2000.

http://public.fotki.com/cmc300m/my_300m_with_dual/
 #366896  by 300maximilien
 April 28th, 2017, 1:43 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.