Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Hujo Setup?

• Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.
2020 Calendar Banner

Membership Banner

Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.

Moderator: Moderators

#366849  by LH-Jay
 April 25th, 2017, 3:04 pm
Anyone have pictures of the diagram? The main thread at the top has a broken image, and I can't find it anywhere else.

I assume this could be converted to work on an Intrepid pretty easily, if not duplicated 100%?

I have several exhaust issues; leaking from who knows where.. occasionally exhaust blows out from under the passenger side, but I've never been able to catch it happening when I had a moment to lift the car and get under there. Several holes in the rear muffler. Rust everywhere. Etc, etc

Any suggestions appreciated
 #366851  by M-Pressive
 April 25th, 2017, 3:28 pm
Here are some pics. I will try and rebuild that thread tonight or tomorrow.

We do have more pictures in our Knowledgebase as well (open to club members).

Here you go :
 #366852  by LH-Jay
 April 25th, 2017, 3:36 pm
Thanks! Was hoping for a pic of the bottom side mainly. Didn't realize it was a dual setup either :eek

I'll try to join the club shortly. Curious to see what you have that 20 years of experience scavenging the internet hasn't already taught me :P

That car has a lot more shiny parts underneath than mine does!!
M-Pressive liked this
 #366895  by 300maximilien
 April 28th, 2017, 1:38 pm
LH-Jay wrote:Curious to see what you have that 20 years of experience scavenging the internet hasn't already taught me :P

I've been in the LH game for going on 17 years and I still learn things here and there.

Not sure if these pics will help, but this was a Hujo set up I did on my first 300m in 2000.

http://public.fotki.com/cmc300m/my_300m_with_dual/
 #366896  by 300maximilien
 April 28th, 2017, 1:43 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.