Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Dual Exhaust Picture Thread - Discussions

• Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.
Membership Banner

Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.

Moderator: Moderators

#75242  by bpasker
 March 8th, 2005, 5:06 pm
I'm looking for the special dual exhaust look in my setup, anyone know how big those tips are or have seen any for sale online?

#75243  by EasyRider300M
 March 8th, 2005, 5:09 pm
The cutout on our base Ms are a bit wider than on the Special. You might want to consider an oval type SS tip such as Brenda or Robert have on their Ms. It fills the cutout perfectly.

#75297  by mnitetrain
 March 9th, 2005, 9:00 am
djpill on di.net has a pair of R/T tips for sale in the DInet buy & sell. He sold his R/T and is cleaning out his storage area. (pics are up on b/s/t)

#75301  by geezer300M
 March 9th, 2005, 9:48 am
I've got the Spl tips on mine and the space is negligable. Don't even notice anything but the 4" round tips.
Of cours my M IS Deep Slate which helps. See pic in photo list.
Rick Stilp's M

#75324  by bpasker
 March 9th, 2005, 1:46 pm
I couldn't tell there was an extra gap in your pic, I like wire 2's cutout as well. Anyone know if wire 2 bought a special bumper cover to do that or made the cut?

#75357  by EasyRider300M
 March 9th, 2005, 10:26 pm
wire2 did buy the Special bumper. He made his duals very cheaply by just running the 2nd outlet pipe from the existing transverse muffler by cutting a hole in it and adding a flange. I think he did it for like $150 plus the price of the bumper.

#87133  by Splaya503
 September 11th, 2005, 8:15 pm
alright the answer to this question may be somewhere in the 8 pages of this thread.. but i really didnt have time to read them one by one.. so here it goes.. Im looking to get duals on my '00 M and i was lookin at the picture thread, i liked the ones on HUMANX and SDmikes car.. i was wondering how much i should expect to pay and what all is required? also what it sounds like, i am looking for something quiet, im not big into the sound, i like to lay low.
~Shakeel