Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Club Embroidered Merchandise Sale

• Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.

Moderator: Moderators

#382895  by beespecial
 March 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm
I would proudly wear a ball cap with the club logo on it.
FIREM, dcsally97 liked this
 #382896  by FIREM
 March 15th, 2020, 6:41 pm
beespecial wrote: March 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm I would proudly wear a ball cap with the club logo on it.
As would I
 #382898  by First Lady
 March 15th, 2020, 7:22 pm
TrepKing95 wrote: March 15th, 2020, 2:33 pm
First Lady wrote:In the past, the hoodie color options were: gray, black, red, and royal blue. Any other requests? White?!
Could we get them in colors close to our cars? I'd want one in a dark gray (almost black) to match my Deep Slate 300M!
It's certainly what I try to do in most cases...the sweatshirts only come in a heather gray which is much lighter than deep slate. Will look at other options that may have different color options.
 #382905  by adu1982
 March 15th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Gonna get some stuff too....

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

#382910  by LUNAT1C
 March 16th, 2020, 8:55 am
I'm always interested.

Just the other day I was thinking it would be nice to get certain items with the club logo... and I can't for the life of me remember what.

On a similar track as hoodies... perhaps a non-hoodie pull-over sweater? Non-zip and 1/4 zip versions?

Might be a longshot, but any chance of non-clothing items, such as additional styles of keychains? I really miss having the club logo on a metal keychain with leather backing. I had one back in 2012 and it was with my keys in my jeans pocket when that was stolen at the gym to get my wallet and go on a spending spree (they didn't get far before all cards were cancelled and lock on the house was changed).
TrepKing95 liked this
 #382912  by First Lady
 March 16th, 2020, 9:50 am
LUNAT1C wrote: March 16th, 2020, 8:55 am I'm always interested.

Just the other day I was thinking it would be nice to get certain items with the club logo... and I can't for the life of me remember what.

On a similar track as hoodies... perhaps a non-hoodie pull-over sweater? Non-zip and 1/4 zip versions?

Might be a longshot, but any chance of non-clothing items, such as additional styles of keychains? I really miss having the club logo on a metal keychain with leather backing. I had one back in 2012 and it was with my keys in my jeans pocket when that was stolen at the gym to get my wallet and go on a spending spree (they didn't get far before all cards were cancelled and lock on the house was changed).
Robert!!!! Warning!!!! That's a sign of getting old!!!! If you think if it, let me know!!!

Great, will look for those suggestions!

I can look but keychains are not an option. Items like this have a minimum purchase with companies and it's often 200+. Keith has that one but the 'leather' which was really plastic, dried out and separated the two pieces. For years, I've sought out a way to fix it - you name it, I've tried it - Etsy artists, shoe makers, horse contacts, etc.
 #383160  by sparky99
 March 29th, 2020, 8:11 pm
trucker style hats (flat bill or curved)???
 #383165  by Cypressdelight
 March 29th, 2020, 9:35 pm
curved bill!
 #383169  by FIREM
 March 30th, 2020, 5:42 am
What ever hats we may get, "mesh" style rather than a solid top would be appreciated. (Solid ones tend to keep the heat in and we don't need to overheat what is left of our brains LOL)
 #383198  by First Lady
 March 30th, 2020, 8:06 pm
I'll continue to slowly put together an order but will wait a few weeks before I post it as the company we order from has closed 2 facilities...leaving them down to one. I don't feel the need to use time and resources for our pleasure items quite yet...they do many corporate orders. I'll check back in on this in a few weeks.

We'll have a dad hat and a truck-driver hat!
 #383199  by sparky99
 March 30th, 2020, 8:13 pm
FIREM wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:42 am What ever hats we may get, "mesh" style rather than a solid top would be appreciated. (Solid ones tend to keep the heat in and we don't need to overheat what is left of our brains LOL)
that's what a trucker hat is Bob... has the mesh you speak of...
 #383212  by Cypressdelight
 March 31st, 2020, 9:47 am
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
 #383297  by Codak96
 April 4th, 2020, 10:52 am
how much would the hats, hoodies, and shirts cost roughly? Id be very interested in some!
 #383298  by First Lady
 April 4th, 2020, 10:56 am
Codak96 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 10:52 am how much would the hats, hoodies, and shirts cost roughly? Id be very interested in some!
Great to hear! It's a bit hard to say....but, I do my best to source good quality, reasonably priced items. The company we order from runs great coupons and promotions but they're regularly changing so we grab one without fully knowing the price. I'll be sure to provide as much info as possible when we pick this back up!