• Ocean City 2011 Hotel and Show Sign up List

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#261986  by M-Pressive
 July 16th, 2011, 9:33 am
Here is the hotel information for the Ocean City meet in October. It is right on the boardwalk and has a great view. The hotel was kind enough to invite us back for this year and I have been told that the rate will remain the same. We will not need to fill all the rooms to keep the rate either. I hope we do though!

The group rate is ready to go!

Days Inn Ocean Front
http://www.daysinnboardwalk.com/

The phone number is- 1-800-926-1122
Book under 300M Enthusiasts

Ocean Front rooms (12 rooms secured)
Thursday night: $89
Friday and Saturday night: $129

We have 12 rooms put aside, the rooms are going to be released on September 15th. Please book soon.

We are right on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean and parades. Let's get the word out and sign up for this show. I am planning lots of activities for the weekend and the food is awesome.

Please add your name when your ride is registered and when you reserve your room at the hotel. I will reserve the hotel once I get the contract in the mail next week.

The show fills up fast, get your car registered now or miss out on the parade. It is cheaper to enter your car and get 2 passes for the show then it is to buy passes.

Here is a sign up list for the show-
1. Keith Jarvis (Silverspecial) 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 & Lindsey

Hotel Room Booked-
 #261994  by alandw
 July 16th, 2011, 11:14 am
We have 12 OCEAN FRONT rooms put aside, the rooms are going to be released on September 15th. Please book soon.

We are right on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean and parades. Let's get the word out and sign up for this show. I am planning lots of activities for the weekend and the food is awesome.

Please add your name when your ride is registered and when you reserve your room at the hotel. I will reserve the hotel once I get the contract in the mail next week.

The show fills up fast, get your car registered now or miss out on the parade. It is cheaper to enter your car and get 2 passes for the show then it is to buy passes.

2. Alan Wittstein (alandw) 2002 300M Special
3. Seth Wittstein (FutureM) - yes - he is a member now - put a gun to my head :)

Hotel Room Booked-
1. Alan & Seth Wittstein - THU-SUN
 #262341  by M-Pressive
 July 20th, 2011, 4:59 pm
DKLEIND wrote:Thursday night: $89

I take it these prices are per night??

Yes they are. Ocean front rooms have a great view though.
 #262347  by alandw
 July 20th, 2011, 7:30 pm
silverspecial wrote:
DKLEIND wrote:Thursday night: $89

I take it these prices are per night??
Yes they are. Ocean front rooms have a great view though.
We'll put up a "Room Sharing" topic as well. Every big meet, some folks look for room shares if they are coming alone... if that helps.
Hope to see you there!
 #262355  by mnitetrain
 July 21st, 2011, 2:05 am
Ocean Front overlooks boardwalk and view out to beach sea.

Ocean side might have an ocean view down the street.

Definitely if you want coffee on the balcony for the early morning boardwalk parade you want Ocean Front!
 #262391  by GoofySenior
 July 21st, 2011, 2:24 pm
We have 12 OCEAN FRONT rooms put aside, the rooms are going to be released on September 15th. Please book soon.

2. :cannon Alan Wittstein (alandw) 2002 300M Special
3. Seth Wittstein (FutureM) - yes - he is a member now - put a gun to my head :)
4. Dave Cochran (Goofy Sr) 2002 300M
5. Cindy Cochran (Goofy's M) 2002 300M

Hotel Room Booked-
2. Dave & Cindy Cochran - THU-SUN

SORRY ALAN BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT :lol:
 #263203  by LUNAT1C
 July 30th, 2011, 8:07 pm

6. Robert Knapp (LUNAT1C) 2002 300M Special

Hotel Room Booked-

SORRY ALAN BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT :lol:

:thebar
 #264134  by M-Pressive
 August 9th, 2011, 1:05 pm
LUNAT1C wrote:We have 12 OCEAN FRONT rooms put aside, the rooms are going to be released on September 15th. Please book soon.

6. Robert Knapp (LUNAT1C) 2002 300M Special

Hotel Room Booked-
3. Keith & Lindsey - THU-SUN

Our hotel is booked! Come on guys, lets get some more people at this meet.

:thebar
 #264142  by GoofySenior
 August 9th, 2011, 4:51 pm

3. Seth Wittstein (FutureM) - yes - he is a member now - put a gun to my head
4. Cindy Cochran (Goofy's M) 2002 300M
5. Robert Knapp (LUNAT1C) 2002 300M Special
6. Bob & Darlene Day FIREM 2002 300M

Hotel Room Booked-

Had to take my car off.....forgot we were just bringing one car!!
 #264613  by FIREM
 August 15th, 2011, 10:32 am

Hotel Room Booked-
4. Bob & Darlene Day THU-SUN

#266372  by M-Pressive
 September 8th, 2011, 7:45 pm
Just a reminder.

The hotel rooms get released on Monday the 12th.

There are only 5 reservations so far.

Please consider coming to this event. It will be a lot of fun.
 #266597  by M-Pressive
 September 12th, 2011, 3:00 pm
Hotel rooms get released today, this may be your last chance to attend the meet and stay in the same hotel as the group.

Reserve today!
 #266615  by First Lady
 September 12th, 2011, 7:33 pm

1. Keith Jarvis (Silverspecial) 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
7. Lindsey Clarkson (Lindsey)

Hotel Room Booked-
4. Bob & Darlene Day THU-SUN

#266627  by LUNAT1C
 September 12th, 2011, 8:57 pm
Hm. I called before the end of their business hours and got an answering machine telling me to call back tomorrow... left a message and mentioned the 300M Enthusiast's Club and the dates in question, telling them to call me back either tonight or tomorrow after 3pm.