• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Carlisle 2017 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#376784  by Sonicrob
 December 3rd, 2018, 2:39 pm
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a clean set for fenders from a PS2 silver 300m. NO DENTS! I might be flexible with other colors if the condition and price is right. I'm located in NYC, so I'm hoping something could be found within the tri-state area.

Thanks!
 #376791  by M-Pressive
 December 4th, 2018, 10:03 am
Sonicrob wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 2:39 pm
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a clean set for fenders from a PS2 silver 300m. NO DENTS! I might be flexible with other colors if the condition and price is right. I'm located in NYC, so I'm hoping something could be found within the tri-state area.

Thanks!
I will keep an eye out and let you know if I find something. LH parts are getting harder and harder to find. Our local yard has not had a new LH in 4 months.
Sonicrob liked this
 #376801  by Sonicrob
 December 7th, 2018, 12:24 pm
They are like $40 each at a pull yard.
 #376803  by RealityChek1956
 December 7th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Sounds reasonable Robert. I'll send some pictures...because i jumped w/o looking very carefully. Drivers fender has some scratches and one very VERY small shallow dent (top near windshield) very fixable and easy to access. The scratches and dent are all in the same location. Right fender is excellent. Main question is are you in a hurry or just wanting these for a project etc ? I can probably get these to northern PA. but will be towards the end of Jan. Look on your map GPS...for Penns Creek PA. Let me know if that's acceptable. Btw.....i have the nearly complete car minus interior that still has some usable parts. I'll have the car throughout the winter if anyone needs anything. Just message me. The car is a 02 built 10/01
 #376809  by Sonicrob
 December 9th, 2018, 12:38 pm
RealityChek1956 wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Sounds reasonable Robert. I'll send some pictures...because i jumped w/o looking very carefully. Drivers fender has some scratches and one very VERY small shallow dent (top near windshield) very fixable and easy to access. The scratches and dent are all in the same location. Right fender is excellent. Main question is are you in a hurry or just wanting these for a project etc ? I can probably get these to northern PA. but will be towards the end of Jan. Look on your map GPS...for Penns Creek PA. Let me know if that's acceptable. Btw.....i have the nearly complete car minus interior that still has some usable parts. I'll have the car throughout the winter if anyone needs anything. Just message me. The car is a 02 built 10/01

That’s a little too far from me. About 4 hours. Wonder how much it would cost to ship? Definitely interested in the passenger fender.