Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Parted out my car, lots of goodies

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#381537  by German300M
 December 12th, 2019, 9:32 am
Because my beloved car died due to rust I parted out some goodies.

Please note that ALL parts will be shipped from Germany, therefore delivery will A) take some time and B) shipment costs are higher than inside US (range is approx. from $10 -small parcel upto 2kg, not trackable and no insurance- to $45 (trackable and insured upto 5 kg) and $65 (trackable and insured upto 10 kg) . Moreover, additional customs fee may be due on your side.

I accept Paypal payment.

• Pair of Infinity sail speakers US-$ 60 OBO

ImageInfinty sail speakers

• EVIC with Instant mileage, homelink and TPMS (5 tires), 2002, 56042756AG US-$ 80 OBO
ImageEVIC

ImageEVIC

• DRL module, modified (also on when lights are switched on) US-$ 50 OBO

ImageDRL module

• Mirror with built in monitor area for rear view camera. US-$50 OBO

ImageMirror

• Pair of jeweled back lights (European ones with rear fog lights, including harness) US-$ 200 OBO
ImageRear light

ImageRear light

ImageRear light

• Pair of signalling mirrors (PS2) with Remi's mod (running lights + DRL) and additional running arrows signals under mirror glasses including harness. The additional wire you see in the harness is the hot one you need for DRL ( tab in e.g. door window switch is working pefectly). This way it is very easy to upgrade: no need to take mirrors apart, just replace mirrors and there you go. US-400 OBO SOLD

ImageSignalling mirror

ImageSignalling mirror

ImageSignalling mirror

ImageSignalling mirror

• Pair of amber lenses for mirrors above (in case someone wants to go back from white to amber) US-$10 OBO. Will go for free to buyer of mirrors if still available. SOLD
ImageAmber lenses

• AC amp including holder. The holder reads AD, but amp is an AC. US-$ 100 OBO

ImageAC amp

• Pair of tiltable front headrests, embroidered both on front and backside. US-$ 100 OBO

ImageHeadrests

ImageHeadrests

• Throttle body unbored (original) including new seal. I had a bored one in the car and purchased an additional one to keep my car going until I received the bored one back from the US back at that time. US-100 OBO
ImageTB

ImageTB

ImageTB seal

• 3 door courtesy lights (2 left, 1 right side) US-$ 30 OBO
Imagedoor courtesy lights

Imagedoor courtesy lights

• 4 wheel center caps (silver). US-$ 20 OBO

ImageWheel center caps

• Chrome shifter knob. US-$60 OBO
ImageChrome shifter knob

ImageChrome shifter knob

ImageChrome shifter knob

• Wooden shifter knob. US-$ 50 OBO
ImageWooden shifter knob

ImageWooden shifter knob

• Set of 4 door knobs, 2 with red trianble marks. US-$ 10 OBO
ImageSet of 4 door knobs

• Set of chrome window/door buttons, illuminated. US-$ 80 OBO

Imagewindow/door buttons, illuminated

• Pair of European fender signalling lenses. They are located where the 300m fender badges are in US models. US-$ 10 OBO

Imagefender signalling lenses

• Pair of amber front bumper signalling lights, used. US-$ 40 OBO

Imagefront bumper signalling lights

• White front bumper signalling light, new. US-$ 20 OBO SOLD

Image front bumper signalling light

• Trunk net, like new. US-$ 20 OBO. No picture but I can make one if someone wants to see upfront.

All prices negotiable. Either drop a PM or send an email. What's not sold here until end of year will go into Ebay.

Thanks for your interest and have a nice Xmas!
 #381541  by Sonicrob
 December 12th, 2019, 1:45 pm
Does the clear bumper signal light come in a pair?
 #381543  by German300M
 December 13th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Unfortunatley, I only have one new one. I do have the other one for the other side, too, but that is used and the plastic is rather yellowish. No clue if it's possible to clean it up like the front headlights. I would give the ised one for free in case you want to have the new one.
 #381544  by Sneke_Eyez
 December 13th, 2019, 12:40 pm
PM sent.
 #381695  by Amb366
 December 25th, 2019, 3:22 am
Are the head rest's, chrome shift knob and chrome window switches still avaliable?
 #381706  by German300M
 December 27th, 2019, 12:35 am
Yes, they are still available.
 #382088  by remi
 January 28th, 2020, 4:41 am
Hello Markus,

Do you have the HomeLink receiver? I tried using a LM855+ iirc and it doesn't work.
 #382100  by adu1982
 January 29th, 2020, 8:43 am
PM me a price for the headrests if still available to Florida

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

#382232  by German300M
 February 8th, 2020, 11:50 am
Hi Remi,

Yes I have a homelink receiver that worked with the EVIC. It's still installed in my garage but I don't need it any more.
 #382233  by German300M
 February 8th, 2020, 11:51 am
Hi adu

Headrest still available
 #382255  by M-Pressive
 February 9th, 2020, 12:05 pm
Talk to me about the tails.

Will the rear foglight work in a US car?
 #382301  by German300M
 February 14th, 2020, 12:02 pm
The lights have physically same dimensions as the US lights, so they fit.

However, I'm not sure if in US version of 300m there are wires running from front to tail light jacks. Perhaps you can find some information in the wiring diagram. Probably also depending on the year of manufacturing. My car was a European model but there where all wires available for e.g. special mirrors (though the Special was never exported to Europe.

And of course what you need is an European headlight switch (I have 1 or 2 left). Besides the rear fog light position there is also a second wheel for moving headlights down (0-1-2). What should also work is using an extra switch for the rear fog lights.