Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Spare Parts Closet

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#389949  by Steve From MA

This is a condensed list of remaining parts I still have available, including a few additional Items I came across while cleaning. (I'm unsure how to delete the previous thread)

I've tried to post reasonable prices but offers are always welcome.

Oil Cooler Line - OEM part number 04767055ad (top line that notoriously leaks)
$40

Airtex Fuel Pump E7152m
$40

Brembo Rear Pads BRM658
$15

Raybestos rear coated caliper (Passenger side) with or without Element 3 pads for both drivers and passengers side.
$35 ($20 for caliper and $15 for pads)

Bendix Shoes and carlson hardware kit.
$20

Moog Tension strut bushings
$5
 #389988  by sdugasjr

I’d be interested in the oil cooler line if nobody else is. Just as one of those “in case it’s needed” things as the part for these cars are getting more scarce
 #390000  by Steve From MA

sdugasjr wrote: January 12th, 2022, 8:49 pm I’d be interested in the oil cooler line if nobody else is. Just as one of those “in case it’s needed” things as the part for these cars are getting more scarce
No one else has clamed it so it's yours if you want it. I bought it for the same reason, my line was weeping and just never got around to swapping it out. Honestly that's also how I ended up with the full set of extra brake pads and shoes. They were pre purchased with the intent of using them down the road when stuff wore out.
 #390001  by sdugasjr

Steve From MA wrote: January 14th, 2022, 8:15 pm
sdugasjr wrote: January 12th, 2022, 8:49 pm I’d be interested in the oil cooler line if nobody else is. Just as one of those “in case it’s needed” things as the part for these cars are getting more scarce
No one else has clamed it so it's yours if you want it. I bought it for the same reason my line was weeping and just never got around to swapping it out. Honestly that's also how I ended up with the full set of extra brake pads and shoes. They were pre purchased with the intent of using them down the road when stuff wore out.
Cool, I’ll PM you next Friday to get your PayPal information
 #390013  by cptdarth

Have two questions, would you be able to sell just the driver's seat? (Mine is all busted up and the warmer broke recently). And if so, is it shippable? (AZ) Thanks
 #390041  by Steve From MA

cptdarth wrote: January 17th, 2022, 6:26 am Have two questions, would you be able to sell just the driver's seat? (Mine is all busted up and the warmer broke recently). And if so, is it shippable? (AZ) Thanks
Would I sell just the drivers seat, Yes, is it shippable - possible, if it splits apart, but shipping would probably not be worth it. I'll look into it further and get back to you but I'd expect shipping to be over $100.
 #390043  by LUNAT1C

Where in MA are you and the parts located, particularly in relation to NH? I'm going to be in NH in mid June and haven't decided yet if we're returning to Michigan south of the lakes to see family in PA or back through Ontario. Might be interested in the front passenger seat (maybe driver as well if Tristen doesn't take it and it could work out). Leanbacks and cushions can be separated from the rack.
 #390067  by Steve From MA

LUNAT1C wrote: January 18th, 2022, 6:47 pm Where in MA are you and the parts located, particularly in relation to NH? I'm going to be in NH in mid June and haven't decided yet if we're returning to Michigan south of the lakes to see family in PA or back through Ontario. Might be interested in the front passenger seat (maybe driver as well if Tristen doesn't take it and it could work out). Leanbacks and cushions can be separated from the rack.
I'm located in south central MA, near the CT/RI border. We're planning to move in the spring so any parts that haven't sold will most likely be disposed.
 #390308  by Steve From MA

Bump! Last call on parts.

Seats and the front brake pads have sold other items still available. Wheels will be sold for scrap metal next weekend if no one wants them.
 #390310  by M-Pressive

I would love to figure out a way to get that special wheel from you. Trying to piece together a set to get chromed for John’s car as it was an item on his wish list were trying to honor.

Cost would probably kill the want for it though.

Any idea what it would cost shipped to 29483?

Thanks
 #390312  by Steve From MA

M-Pressive wrote: February 27th, 2022, 8:05 pm I would love to figure out a way to get that special wheel from you. Trying to piece together a set to get chromed for John’s car as it was an item on his wish list were trying to honor.

Cost would probably kill the want for it though.

Any idea what it would cost shipped to 29483?

Thanks
It would cost about $40 to ship it down to SC assuming it's being delivered to a residential address.
 #390536  by Steve From MA

Wheels have been sold for scrap, brake parts, oil cooler line and fuel pump still available if anyone is looking for a cheap brake job.