Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • LKQ Baltimore FIND: 2001 Dodge Intrepid Motorsports Edition

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#395699  by charliebues

Good morning everyone!

My weekly PYP Garage check-in led me to decover a 2001 Intrepid Motorsports Edition. Sad to see another special edition LH on it's way to the big dealership in the sky.

Anyone who is near the LKQ Baltimore Hawkins yard, don't miss this unique time capule. It was made available last week on 5/2/24.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #395701  by LUNAT1C

The wheels alone might be worth something to us enthusiasts.

Paging kxwarrior !
 #395703  by M-Pressive

Looks like it is in good shape too.
 #395708  by Sneke_Eyez

Sad. It really looks like it is in pretty decent shape. While it is my least favorite of the Motorsports colors, I would have tried to save it! I am constantly trolling Facebook for Intrepids, they are few and far between here.
 #395728  by charliebues

Thanks for the responses, Ken and Ryan!

Thursday turned out to be the day for a double yard run, despite the rain and overcast weather. I pulled the five spoke rims from the Intrepid to have as a spare set carrying the all-season Falken tires I like to keep on hand. Thankfully, the 2255517 tires will fit right on the rims. Conveniently, they let me remove the tires from the rims for free. The Pirelli tires on the rims have a DOT number from December 2015.

Unfortunately, the thick/unhealthy coating of brake dust corroded the barrel. After using steel wool to start to clean the barrels, the remaining corrosion isn't super noticeable from the front.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #395729  by charliebues

I also picked up the owner's manual and rare Dodge Motorsport embroidered floor mats.

After using my new Hoover carpet cleaner acquired from Home Depot, they turned out pretty well.
TrepKing95 liked this
 #395753  by Sneke_Eyez

Great score!