Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Light Taupe front seatbelt assys

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#395417  by LUNAT1C

Looking for a set of front Light Taupe seatbelt assemblies. My original set has small cracks in the plastic overmolded portion of the upper B-pillar mount, just like most of them do.

I've been consistently striking out on uncracked LT belts at the yards, so I'm turning to the club in case anyone has come across a set.

Main thing is that upper plastic bit is uncracked. Condition of the belt or mechanism is unimportant, they're going to be replaced/refurbished.

Rear not needed, that piece is hidden on those behind the upper C-pillar trim, so I can use mine. Front left and front right are different (left has a sensor built in with harness connector, though ultimate it's that upper piece I need).
 #395427  by rustybronco

Can you post a picture of the light taupe color?
 #395898  by M-Pressive

I am going to look at a special tomorrow with the right interior color.

Will see what I can find.
LUNAT1C liked this
 #395901  by LUNAT1C

M-Pressive wrote: June 6th, 2024, 6:54 pm I am going to look at a special tomorrow with the right interior color.

Will see what I can find.
Even if the belts won't work, I also need better front weather strip and left side dash end cap in LT. The set I have has a small tear in one end, and some rust where the rubber overmold was thinner over the metal crimp. Didn't notice until I put it in the car.
 #395902  by M-Pressive

Which weather strip do you need? I can take a look.
 #395904  by LUNAT1C

Front doors, both sides have an issue.
 #395910  by M-Pressive

I got you caps for the dash.

Both seatbelts were damaged and the door seals were all slate.
I thought that was weird since the whole car was light taupe.
 #395916  by In-trepid

The light taupe door weatherstrips only came on light taupe/slate mixed interiors in 2002. All 2002, 2003, and 2004 dark slate and ALL 2003 and 2004 regardless of the light taupe/slate mix came with the dark slate door weatherstrips. The light taupe weatherstrips are there for harder to come across.
 #395918  by LUNAT1C

Appreciate it very much, Keith!

I've noticed that in 03s and 04s. I assumed it was part of decontenting, and John confirms it.