Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 700 HP Saleen Challenger

• Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.
Membership Banner

Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.

Moderator: Moderators

#189100  by SlydinClyde

Drool :headbang

#189146  by 300maximilien

Says production was to start in 2008...wonder if they are making them

#189195  by FIREM

Went to the NY car show yesterday. 700 hp is nice but my choice was the 570
Plum Crazy/Plum Insane has been my favorite since the origonal Challanger
According to reps at the show, your car + 35-40k, 45 days later you got one of these Image

#189196  by Shadowvox6

FIREM wrote:Went to the NY car show yesterday. 700 hp is nice but my choice was the 570
Plum Crazy/Plum Insane has been my favorite since the origonal Challanger
According to reps at the show, your car + 35-40k, 45 days later you got one of these Image

Where's my check book.

#189197  by FIREM

Very tempting!!!!!

#189198  by Antigini

I wonder if Steve Saleen's new company, SMS is going to be handling any warranty of these, IF they even come with any sort of warranty. Last month Saleen Inc. decided they were going to dissolve ALL warranties ranging from vehicles(even if they were unsold) to aftermarket accessories including their supercharger units. Steve, being the standup guy he is, and gaining positive popularity for his new company said he would honor Saleen Inc. product warranties.

Otherwise, i'll take it in purple!

#189209  by 300maximilien

Antigini wrote:I wonder if Steve Saleen's new company, SMS is going to be handling any warranty of these, IF they even come with any sort of warranty.
From the article in the OP

The MSRP's for the 2009 SMS 570 Challenger and SMS 570X Challenger are targeted to
start at $64,870 to $84,970 respectively with production commencing in 2008. Both models
will carry a bumper-to-bumper factory warranty.

#189289  by Antigini

300maximilien wrote:
Antigini wrote:I wonder if Steve Saleen's new company, SMS is going to be handling any warranty of these, IF they even come with any sort of warranty.
From the article in the OP

The MSRP's for the 2009 SMS 570 Challenger and SMS 570X Challenger are targeted to
start at $64,870 to $84,970 respectively with production commencing in 2008. Both models
will carry a bumper-to-bumper factory warranty.
Now that's what I like to hear! I love high horsepower cars with a warranty. 8)

#189499  by mnitetrain

Guess that knocks the SRT8 off the list, don't believe the lifetime warranty goes to SRT8.

Lime Green available?? I have been kicking tires LOL!

THAT would make an awesome drive down to Carlisle! (Or Indy/or Ocean City).

#189504  by tinman

mnitetrain wrote:Guess that knocks the SRT8 off the list, don't believe the lifetime warranty goes to SRT8.

Lime Green available?? I have been kicking tires LOL!

THAT would make an awesome drive down to Carlisle! (Or Indy/or Ocean City).
Pretty much wherever you want to go!