Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Dodge Journey

• Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.
Membership Banner

Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.

Moderator: Moderators

#171429  by CPS4407

I was having breakfast one day with a salesman from Chrysler and he told me that the Dodge Journey was the replacement for the Dodge Magnum. After a few minutes the conversation changed but I decided to go have a look at it. Wow its really quite the vehicle. its nice and spacious but the magnum had a lot more style.

http://www.dodge.ca/en/journey/?gclid=C ... xgodxF0MFg
 #171494  by Igor V Nechaev

CPS4407 wrote:I was having breakfast one day with a salesman from Chrysler and he told me that the Dodge Journey was the replacement for the Dodge Magnum. After a few minutes the conversation changed but I decided to go have a look at it. Wow its really quite the vehicle. its nice and spacious but the magnum had a lot more style.

http://www.dodge.ca/en/journey/?gclid=C ... xgodxF0MFg
They sell it already aven in our part of the woods. It can't be direct replacement for Magnum, imo. Pacifica - maybe.

#171501  by CPS4407

Well aperantly the Magnum didnt make up enough of Chryslers profit something like 15% so they decided a new facade would bring in a new jeneration, and thus the Journey was born. Now thats just what my source at the Chrysler dealership told me there could be more to it or he could be wrong.

#171527  by JA Cumbo

I always saw them as being for people who think the Grand Caravan is too big. At any rate they seem to be pretty nice and would work well if someone has a large litter of kids. :) Since i'm childless and intend to stay that way, no minivans or crossovers in my future. :)

#195016  by avene1984

I was looking at a nice black one. It has all the fun stuff with it at a nice price. But I still cant get rid of my baby.

#195022  by JA Cumbo

I am sure as time goes on this summer, A person could probbbaly get a very good deal on a Journey. BTW, I have a friend that lives in South Dakota. She lives near Rapid City..

#195025  by Paratrepper

Totally different vehicles. The Journey is an XUV(crossover) and a pretty nice one at that.