Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Best LX sites?

• Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.
Membership Banner

Discussions about the 3rd Generation Chrysler/Dodge Sedans, the LX Platform.

Moderator: Moderators

#233975  by Bill Putney

I've met someone who owns a 2010 300C SRT, and he wants to find the best internet forum to ask about certain mods he wants to do. What site should I refer him to?
 #233976  by 300maximilien

I have had decent dealings with people from this site http://www.lxforums.com/ and it is very active IMO
 #233977  by Bill Putney

Thanks, Craig. I've seen reference to that one and also srt8oc.com. Know anything about that one? Either one arguably better than the other as far as expertise, quality of info., etc.?
 #233981  by 300maximilien

Bill Putney wrote:Thanks, Craig. I've seen reference to that one and also srt8oc.com. Know anything about that one? Either one arguably better than the other as far as expertise, quality of info., etc.?
never been to the srt8 one
 #234022  by LUNAT1C

The biggest ones that I'm aware of are LXForums and, I think, 300Forumz... or is it 300CForumz... something like that. You can go to Mopar-Nation.com to find it I think. Personally, if I bought an LX tomorrow, I'd probably wind up at LXForums.
 #234023  by swalker

Lxforums is the most active.
 #234026  by 300MAZING

A co-worker of mine has a magnum srt8 with 600hp, and the guy he bought it from was active on lxforums and claims it is the best site for the lx platform.