Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Rhino Ramps

• A place to discuss different tools we use to keep our cars running.
Membership Banner

A place to discuss different tools we use to keep our cars running.

Moderator: Moderators

#293893  by 300maximilien

I have been using these for years and really like them. They make oil changes and some repairs much easier. They WILL even work on a Special if used with care.

I bought mine from Advance Auto with online discount coupons getting the price down to $25 plus tax for the set.

#296708  by InfernoLime

300maximilien wrote:I have been using these for years and really like them. They make oil changes and some repairs much easier. They WILL even work on a Special if used with care.

I bought mine from Advance Auto with online discount coupons getting the price down to $25 plus tax for the set.

just curious, do you say "WILL work" because of the clearance over the front bumper? I got some ramps but they hit the front bumper if I try to drive up. I put 4 feet of 2x4's in front of each one, drive onto those then drive up the ramps. Have worked great many times.

Just fun fact.
 #296710  by 300maximilien

I meant they "did work" with my 2002 Special. The bumper barely brushed along them before going up....no issues using them
 #296714  by swalker

They work on My SRT and it is LOW
 #296734  by Craig300

I tried some of these a year ago and they doing more than brushing my bumper so I took them back. Never thought of the 2x4 "pre ramp". when they go on sale again I'll give them another try!
 #296739  by LUNAT1C

I wouldn't even try... My Special scrapes everything. Flatbeds, auto transports, etc. My R/T R&T might fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 #296742  by isrb710

Craig,

Do the Rhinos come apart so after you've driven up the ramps, you can remove the lowest part of the ramp to make it easier to get under the side of the car?

Thanks, Ron
 #296745  by EasyRider300M

no they don't come apart