Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Harbor Freight Electric Impact

• A place to discuss different tools we use to keep our cars running.
Membership Banner

A place to discuss different tools we use to keep our cars running.

Moderator: Moderators

#354564  by 300maximilien

If you need an impact gun and don't have a compressor an electric one can do wonders. This model is only $50 and not only works well, but it has nice power as well.

I've had mine for about 10 years and it still kicking butt! I highly recommend this item.
http://m.harborfreight.com/12-in-heavy- ... 69606.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #354589  by adu1982

Yup second that. Maybe I am not such a heavy duty diy-er but quite a few HF tools are holding up for what I need (and the prices are insane compared to the big names).
I am jacking your post but I would add :
Ac gages, vacuum pump, go through sockets/wrench, impact sockets, tools cart, ir thermometer, multimeter, battery jumper/starter ... Anything with 3-4 stars on their website has worked great for me.

Had my electric impact for only 2 years. Plan to get a battery one soon (might come in handy in a yard run I guess)
 #359054  by MunchMan

I second this, my HF electric impact is amazing for the price! I just bought an air compressor but I am saving money for an IR 2135TiMAX impact gun for the size. That is the only flaw the HF electric impact has.