Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Club Merchandise Order - Place your order now through 9/11/16 at 9PM ET

• Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.
Membership Banner

Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.

Moderator: Moderators

#361495  by M-Pressive

Ordering went well.

Three people still need to pay, they have already received their invoices.

As soon as we get payment we can make the order.

Thanks to all that decided to participate.
 #361701  by M-Pressive

A $700 order was placed tonight.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the ordering process.

We will let you know when everything arrives.
 #362099  by First Lady

Just received an email that the order has shipped from the company! Can't wait for them to arrive! Will take some pictures to post and be sure to contact buyers about shipping ASAP!
 #362135  by First Lady

Look what's here!!! Will sort out individual orders and get shipping details to everyone this weekend. Everything looks great!!!
 #362271  by M-Pressive

All merchandise orders were shipped on Saturday.

Enjoy!
 #362325  by FIREM

Merchandise arrived, looks like good quality stuff !
Note moving forward: Jacket size appears to run a little small may want to consider one size up.
 #362336  by LUNAT1C

Got my order on Monday. I've been wearing the blue soft-shell jacket. Good fit, sleeves are a bit tight with a watch on, but nothing to be concerned over. Looks like top quality so far and very comfortable. Can't wait for the second order opening next year. The other member in the house already wants to steal the other soft-shell jacket in my order. Oy...
 #362347  by M-Pressive

LUNAT1C wrote:Got my order on Monday. I've been wearing the blue soft-shell jacket. Good fit, sleeves are a bit tight with a watch on, but nothing to be concerned over. Looks like top quality so far and very comfortable. Can't wait for the second order opening next year. The other member in the house already wants to steal the other soft-shell jacket in my order. Oy...
Tell that certain member to check his email. Membership expired at the end of September.

:P :P