Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • How to upgrade car radio?

• Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems
Membership Banner

Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems

Moderator: Moderators

#374517  by David Lee

Hi! I'm looking for new android car stereo and want to install Seicane car stereo in my 2007 Chrysler 300M. How to install it? Is it difficult to install this by myself or to ask the professional to help?
 #374519  by M-Pressive

David Lee wrote: June 26th, 2018, 10:44 pm Hi! I'm looking for new android car stereo and want to install Seicane car stereo in my 2007 Chrysler 300M. How to install it? Is it difficult to install this by myself or to ask the professional to help?
This group focuses on the Chrysler 300M which was made from 1999-2004. I am not sure you will get an answer about that headunit fitting in your Chrysler 300.
 #374520  by FIREM

Sorry we are not a good resource for your question. Bear in mind that the radio system is part of the Data Bus in modern vehicles. Try searching on a “LX” platform site, they would likely be a good resource.
 #374522  by LUNAT1C

The early LX 300s like yours aren't too bad. The proper harness and dash panel will go a long way.

However, STAY AWAY from those Chinese Android head units. They are a nightmare to live with and never work correctly. Get one that offers Android Auto or Apple CarPlay so your Android or Apple phone can be used for safe infotainment.