Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Carlisle 2023 Official Happenings

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#393941  by First Lady

The group is growing as we speak!!!! The Family is back together!!
 #393942  by First Lady

300M Club assemble!!!!Image
Sneke_Eyez, EasyRider300M, Sonicrob and 1 others liked this
 #393943  by KxWarrior

Have a safe trip everyone! I'm be sure to see some of you guys at some point today, if not tomorrow
 #393944  by First Lady

Tradition…
Sonicrob, EasyRider300M liked this
 #393948  by First Lady

Parking lot was very tame last night! Signs of aging present…and I’m not talking about the cars!

Day 1 at the show field has been great. Not too hot and a great breeze is being enjoyed!

Lineup of cars look great and the new spot is proving to be nice.
 #393950  by LUNAT1C

Couple shots of the Friday group! 16 cars by days end.
PXL_20230714_121857541.jpg
PXL_20230714_122036066.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #393953  by First Lady

Parking lot #2 is equally as tame but a schoch more alcohol flowing!

A few different locations for dinner but all sounded great. At least one group returned to the hotel with aching cheeks and only half dry eyes from laughing too much.

Many are missed this year!!! It’s just not the same.
 #393954  by First Lady

Waikel closed down the parking lot at 12:15 and the o’dark thirty, small but mighty group is here for sunrise at the showfield!

#393955  by First Lady

Filling up nicely here at the showfield on Saturday!

#393962  by First Lady

Twenty degrees cooler today with rain showers but no one can rain on our Carlisle parade!

Congrats to all the showfield winners!!

#393965  by KxWarrior

Thanks again everyone who stopped by or helped donate to Ethans St Jude Lemonade Stand! We raised $710 for it! We also went through 8 gallons of lemonade. And 16 pounds of the Boba bubbles (which im thankful for...haha). The fire department and ems from a town over came as well, it got rather hectic for a hour or so!

Truly a faMily experience ! I hope everyone gets home okay! Here's one of the photos I got from the event.

TrepKing95, First Lady liked this
 #393966  by TrepKing95

Always hurts to say goodbye, but I saw Robert, Suzanne, and Scott off on their ways this morning before taking the saddest pictures of the year!

I'm not crying, you're crying!!!

Hope everyone has a safe trip, and we'll see you next year!
 #393967  by FIREM

Safe Traveling all!
We are home in Myrtle Beach, 93/Feels like 97
TrepKing95, First Lady liked this
 #393968  by TrepKing95

I arrived to the Taylor household around 5p and just finished unloading the car for tonight. Will be an early bedtime tonight for sure!!!!
1996LHS, First Lady liked this
 #393970  by LUNAT1C

Backed right into the garage about 2.5 hours ago, car unpacked and bugs cleaned off. Hopefully the next meet is very soon for us!
1996LHS, TrepKing95 liked this
 #393973  by 1996LHS

We need pictures of the cookies.
20230715_180023.jpg
This was my first Carlisle with the club and it was truly amazing. Looking forward to many more in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrepKing95, LUNAT1C, KxWarrior and 1 others liked this
 #393975  by M-Pressive

We made it home at about 9:30 with a story or two to tell.

Will work on a recap on the next week or so.
First Lady liked this
 #393976  by In-trepid

We made it home around 7:00 PM with a story to tell as well. Kyle was driving and hit pothole while entering the Indiana tollway toll both on the Ohio side of the state. He was going show, probably about less than 35 MPH, as he was slowing for the toll booth. Anyway, we ended up with a tire that went flat as we went through the toll booth. We had to break out the never before used jack and the never used Michelin spare from 2004. Luckly, I had checked the pressure in the tire before we left as I was training the sensors for the new tires. The spare got us home successfully. As for the new rim and tire, it doesn't appear to have sustained any damage that is noticeable. Hopefully, it just popped the bead as it is a low-profile tire on an 8.5" rim. I'll know later today as I get it pumped back up and spun up on the balance machine. Other than than that, the weather was fine and the construction and other possible delays were non-existent.
TrepKing95, KxWarrior liked this
 #394016  by First Lady

Working on a recap of the weekend and will have it posted soon.
Hope everyone is recovering this week from a wonderful weekend spent in Carlisle together. Can't wait til next year!
KxWarrior liked this
 #394017  by First Lady

I also have a number of piles of t-shirts to send to those who ordered but did not attend. I'll be in touch about shipping once I find boxes for everything!
FalKen liked this