Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Parts Needed

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#394550  by M-Pressive

Hey everyone,

I am in need of some parts, will update this list as I figure out what else.

To start:

4 white plastic pieces that go into the body of the car and accept the door wiring harnesses. Mine are destroyed and I would like to replace them.
Center console wiring harness - needs to be from a car that has the lighter plug included
Dash Harness - needs to be from an 02 - yup, the entire dash harness - no cut wires
Foam insulation that goes behind the fenders (can be seen with the door open). Need passenger and driver side - I would buy new but they are gone. Need to be in amazing shape.
 #394555  by FIREM

Added to my yard list.
M-Pressive liked this
 #394566  by LUNAT1C

I'll check the console I have sitting in the basement right now, might have the full harness in it still.
M-Pressive liked this
 #394576  by FIREM

Yarding tomorrow, Fresh Elcamino & G body GM's listed.
Will venture out to "Chrysler Land" and see what's available.
 #394577  by M-Pressive

Appreciate you looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #394581  by LUNAT1C

I almost forgot until I went downstairs tonight to grab a replacement tail light bulb for the Jeep... My extra console has a full harness that you're welcome to. From a 2001 M I think, with console power outlet.
PXL_20231120_230150270.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #394583  by FIREM

Sorry Yard trip was a bust for M parts, Super for ElCamino. Finally cut out a bed floor patch panel.
Will keep items on the yard list.
TrepKing95, Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #394593  by First Lady

Great to hear Bob, awesome score!!
 #394648  by M-Pressive

Found some stuff online and Bob grabbed me the white door pieces.

I still need: 2 foam pieces that go behind the fender to door area (have to be in amazing shape)
Dash harness - 4759953AD - Can come from any 02-04 300M/300M Special - No cuts or splicing in the entire harness.

I realize the harness is a big request. I can compensate for time spent on it if needed as well.

Thanks
 #394651  by FIREM

Still have a chance at a dash harness, just need to find the time to harvest one.
3) 02 Specials in the yard now
Looking like about a $65 fee at the yard.
 #394656  by StealthM

Keith. as long as those foam fillers are not torn, you can referb them to new by using plasti-dip in the spray can. My hood insulation was not damaged but looked a little long in the tooth. I cleaned it well then put a few coats of the plasti- dip on. Once dry it looks brand new. Best of all once sprayed it makes it waterproof, so if it gets dirty, just a quick spray down with water and your good to go.
In-trepid liked this
 #394659  by In-trepid

I could also use a couple of the foam fillers. I have two now, but they aren't in great shape. They appear to be 3/4 inch high density foam. I'm going to order a sheet from Amazon to see what it looks like. If it is the right stuff, I'm going to make my own.

As far as the dash harness goes, I have a couple of them lose from previous dash replacements. I'll check to see if they are modified or not. Probably won't get around to it until the beginning of the year.
StealthM liked this
 #394665  by LUNAT1C

There are a couple of cars at the yard, Concorde and 300M. I was just told that Friday is a holiday for us, when I tried to schedule a meeting... news to me, but I might pop into the yard that day one last time for the year. We'll be in FL the following week.
 #394958  by M-Pressive

Bump, still looking for an unmolested dash harness from an M (2002-2004).

Foam fender fillers as well.
 #395134  by M-Pressive

Dash harness has been located.

Thanks John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TrepKing95 liked this