• POTTSVILLE CRUISE AUGUST 13th 2006

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#114463  by Mickey88

99300mricva wrote:
kumiyer wrote:dont forget my roommate Guru
Wait, you have an Indian roomate named Guru? Too Funny. Sorry, had to ask.

Ok, I just got back from Chicago and hopefully don't have to work this weekend again, like the last couple. If so, I'm going to pop up to Pottsville for the day on Sunday. Looks like I'm going to take the 300C as my A/C is not working so well in the M. Several LXForums folks are meeting at Martz Hall on Sunday.
if you all want to park together at the staging area and be in line for the cruise it's best to meet away from martz hall and drive in together, they pack the cars in in order of arrival..

last year Bruce and I met right off of the exit of 81, and drove into pottsville together

#114519  by 99300mricva

Ralph, what time should the LH and LX owners meet Sun morning for the cruise? I gotta leave REAL EARLY Sunday morning.

#114530  by cdmacnair

Wish i ever had a Friday or Saturday off. This is so close to me.

#114531  by EasyRider300M

call in sick ;)

#114551  by Mickey88

cdmacnair wrote:Wish i ever had a Friday or Saturday off. This is so close to me.
the actual cruise is on Sunday, come join us, it's a fun time....

#114575  by kumiyer

OK, Ralph You make the decission. Time and Place we all meet???

We definetly need to be parked together and also cruise together.

I havent yet paid the $10 fee. I plan on paying it when I get there.

#114686  by Mickey88

kumiyer wrote:OK, Ralph You make the decission. Time and Place we all meet???

We definetly need to be parked together and also cruise together.

I havent yet paid the $10 fee. I plan on paying it when I get there.

Bruce and I are meeting at exit 107 off of 81 at 9:15, then proceeding to Sheetz in Pottsville to meet up with the LX guys, and then head to Martz Hall at 10

#114719  by kumiyer

Ok - sounds good Ralph. But where exactly are we meeting. Parked on the shoulder/ramp or is there like a gas station on the exit?? I will be there at 9:15. If something happens I will call your cell.

#114724  by Mickey88

kumiyer wrote:Ok - sounds good Ralph. But where exactly are we meeting. Parked on the shoulder/ramp or is there like a gas station on the exit?? I will be there at 9:15. If something happens I will call your cell.
I guess that would help wouldn't it,,,sorry,,,

when you get off the exit, at the stop sign turn left, you will immediately see a small dirt parking area on the left side of the road..., we will be meeting there....

have a safe trip

#114759  by kumiyer

I washed and waxed my car and now you want me to drive on a dirt road. :x

J/K

#114906  by dabirdzrt

as always Ralph, nice pictures!!

#114920  by 99300mricva

Ok, good to see everyone. Got tied up with work Saturday and still made time to make the cruise. Was a very long day Sunday and I'm still tired from lack of sleep. Anyways, my plans to catch up on the website suffered. I will try and address somethings during the week.

Oh, I also unvieled the big secret that I upgraded the 300C to a 300C SRT8.

#114938  by kumiyer

Oh Rob is just BSing. He just got the SRT8 Badge of ebay and stuck it on his trunk. :lol:

#114947  by Shadowvox6

Damn Rob,
That is one serious mod...
Sure look purdy!!!

So, am I guessing headers and mods for the car???

On a side note, you'll now need to get a Snell rated helmet for those low 13 second runs that car is capable of!!!

:D