Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Indy 07 Picture Thread

• Photos for Events.
Membership Banner

Photos for Events.

Moderator: Moderators

#137127  by BigMike60

John - No need I got it by copying. By the way, I see that the pic of you and the 2 princesses didn't blur...you dog. Maybe, I was shaking too much in the one you took of me. lol
 #138346  by BigMike60

Where are the pictures that Ken took? He had the camera going at warp speed but nothing has been downloaded to this site. Come on ex-Prez, load up all the great shots that you took. We need to see them. lol

p.s., who can put a picture on my signature line to replace the one of my Vette at the bottom of my posts? I can send a Jpeg if some moderator can do it for me? Robert did it last time but not sure if he is doing that stuff anymore.

#138388  by Antigini

So what happened by the pit?! I want to know! :gripper

#138418  by velobard

Here's my photo album from Indy. I just took these with my cell phone, but it's better than nothing.
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/ ... dy%202007/

#138426  by beespecial

Antigini wrote:So what happened by the pit?! I want to know! :gripper
Ok, ok. This is the way it looked, and sounded, from my vantage point...

Tom was right behind me coming out of turn 4. I slowed down a bit to let the SUV in front of me pull away a bit then I punched it and wound her up to a little over 50 mph. By this time I've just passed the start/finish line and I'm forced to slow down because of the SUV. Now that I've done my WOT there's some space between me and Tom. Tom stomps on it and the reverb of his pipes in the canyon between the seats and the Tower Terrace is just amazing. And loud! By the time Tom gets off the gas and is slowing down, the safety crew that was standing by the safety truck at the end of the pits is looking at him and beginning to walk out towards the track. We were by them and long gone before they could say or do anything. :lol: It was priceless.

Is that the way it looked to you Tom?

#138444  by Antigini

Wish I could have been there to create another moment like at Carlisle! The only difference is they wouldn't be able to kick me out of the car because it would have been mine!

Someone do a little tire-rubbing against the ground for me at Carlisle! But do it in a diesel MegaCab. :headbang I'd love to see video of that!

#138452  by mnitetrain

It would be great if you and Lyndee made it again-LOL I'll bring a camcorder.

#139367  by bugoy99

I had some pictures that I have to post from Indy Meet.

The Morning of the 300M Brickyard Run
Of Course, My "M".
With Don and the Club President Tim
Lastly, The 2007 Indy Pace Cars

#139401  by Shadowvox6

beespecial wrote:
Antigini wrote:So what happened by the pit?! I want to know! :gripper
Ok, ok. This is the way it looked, and sounded, from my vantage point...

Tom was right behind me coming out of turn 4. I slowed down a bit to let the SUV in front of me pull away a bit then I punched it and wound her up to a little over 50 mph. By this time I've just passed the start/finish line and I'm forced to slow down because of the SUV. Now that I've done my WOT there's some space between me and Tom. Tom stomps on it and the reverb of his pipes in the canyon between the seats and the Tower Terrace is just amazing. And loud! By the time Tom gets off the gas and is slowing down, the safety crew that was standing by the safety truck at the end of the pits is looking at him and beginning to walk out towards the track. We were by them and long gone before they could say or do anything. :lol: It was priceless.

Is that the way it looked to you Tom?
Yeah, that is pretty much how it happened.
The sound was AWESOME
I wish I saw more of the worker guy walking toward the track though!!

#139433  by swalker

If I'm ever on that track again I'm going to go for it!! They will just have to throw me out LOL

#139435  by bugoy99

Stan, that's if your lucky to be throw out? Remember, the Black unmarked COP Dodge Charger before we enter the track. They are waiting for someone to do mistakes/overspeeding on the brickyard run. But, I hope there will be next year brickyard run/national meet.

#152595  by MathWiz

I could not go, but I was there in spirit with you guys. I was doing something for Tom today and came across a picture of the front straight.

Could not resist a little playing around in photoshop.

Charles

#152603  by Shadowvox6

MathWiz wrote:I could go, but I was there in spirit with you guys. I was doing something for Tom today and came across a picture of the front straight.

Could not resist a little playing around in photoshop.

Charles
That's awesome...
That is a membership cars if I ever saw one.
I'll take one of those!!

#154938  by beespecial

I know I'm resurrecting and old thread but I was just playing around and put this little movie together of last year's meet. My apologies to anyone I may not have gotten pics of. Pretty much all the pics I took are in the movie. The song is Let It Roll by Little Feat.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9faw8Af-64

#154940  by Shadowvox6

That was awesome...
If that doesn't convince you to come to the Indy Meet 08', you should check your pulse!!

Well done John!!
Thank you

#154943  by swalker

Cool Good memories!!!

#154948  by grayslater

Great job, John! Excellent video!
I nominate John to be our new Video Director! :wink:

#154968  by FIREM

Makes that 11 hour drive wothh every second !!!! Is it time to leave yet?????

#154975  by rogor2k

John, that was awesome. You are the official videographer of any meets you attend.

You just moved my "Going to Indy 2008 - Yes or No" meter one more notch toward "Yes."