2. Mike Stepp - Confirmed -
3. Alex Balescu - Confirmed -
4. Robert Knapp - Confirmed -
5. Robert Adamowicz - Confirmed -
 #363505  by M-Pressive

Anyone else?

Only three left!

Let's get them to the US and installed.

Get your name on the list, shipping is going to be cheaper then if you buy it alone.
 #363518  by adu1982

Ill bite the bullet again....working like crazy anyway....put me down for one more i will send payment now.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
 #363519  by adu1982

Sonicrob wrote:1. Keith Jarvis
2. Mike Stepp - Confirmed -
3. Alex Balescu - Confirmed -
4. Robert Knapp - Confirmed -
5. Robert Adamowicz - Confirmed -
6. Alex Balescu - Confirmed - Image

#363520  by TheGrayGhost

adu1982 wrote:Ill bite the bullet again....working like crazy anyway....put me down for one more i will send payment now.

Same sentiment. But what's the total again? ...$60?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
 #363521  by M-Pressive

$60 for now. You will need to split the shipping cost to the us with everyone and pay to ship it from my house to you when it arrives.

Just $60 now though.
 #363522  by TheGrayGhost

Thanks. And how "plug & play" is this? For a novice?

#363523  by M-Pressive

TheGrayGhost wrote:Thanks. And how "plug & play" is this? For a novice?

There is a writeup on the previous page. I would take a look at that to see if you think you can handle it.
I am not great with soldering but I am sure I can figure it out.
 #363524  by TheGrayGhost

M-Pressive wrote:
TheGrayGhost wrote:Thanks. And how "plug & play" is this? For a novice?

There is a writeup on the previous page. I would take a look at that to see if you think you can handle it.
I am not great with soldering but I am sure I can figure it out.
Ugh. I just read it. Wish I had the time for all that, little less the money to spare...

#363527  by adu1982

remi wrote:5 out of 8, not bad :)
What programming do you all want?
What available programming can you do? And what else we would need to do? I would like mine to be different between the 2 but i feel more confident about just following some steps and soldering some stuff...a relay or what not, then my lamentable programming skills.

But in concept i would want them to be different unless it over complicates my install.

#363529  by remi

Yeah, programming those Arduinos is not straightforward... You'd need another Arduino with USB port on it, and 5 jumper wires to connect both Arduinos. The Arduino has to come off the board for this operation (it's easy tho, simply pull it from the board). I can provide support remotely (TeamViewer) to program the USB Arduino to be used as an ISP programmer, and I can teach what to do from there.

I can do almost whatever you want... Markus wanted the KITT animation on startup (at ignition) only, for 3 "turns". And a "cops bypass" switch disabling all animations (wired to the demo input on the board, reprogrammed as an "animations off" input. Blinkers must be orange in Europe so he isn't using the turn signals inputs but you can add a relay there, and with the help of a second switch you could disable turning animations only.
If you want I can also reduce or increase the non annoyance delay. By default it is 5 seconds, Markus had it increased to 10 seconds.
Also by default, if demo switch is ON then KITT plays at idle (when not braking or turning).

My setup:
Demo switch : disconnected (no KITT animation at idle).
Turn signal animations : relay on the turn signal inputs connected to a switch under the steering wheel, if the switch is ON then turning animations are played.
Non annoyance delay : default (5 seconds).
 #363577  by 300M-Mike01

My setup:
Demo switch : disconnected (no KITT animation at idle).
Turn signal animations : relay on the turn signal inputs connected to a switch under the steering wheel, if the switch is ON then turning animations are played.
Non annoyance delay : default (5 seconds).

I would the the annoyance delay set to 10 seconds. Other than that your set up you be great for me.

Thanks,
Mike
 #363581  by M-Pressive

I just PMd Remi with my specs.

I would say you have till Tuesday to request something specific or you will be sent the standard programing that Remi lists.

Thanks!
 #363614  by adu1982

Setup 1 :
Just standard.

Setup 2 :
only difference have the kitt do its things at startup for 3 "turns" like you mentioned....that's different enough for me :)

Thanks buddy
 #363615  by remi

Ok so one standard for you Alex, and another one like Markus then? Or do you mean playing KITT 3 times at ignition whatever the state of the demo switch?
For both, 5 or 10 seconds for the non annoyance delay?

Mike, yours is done ;)
 #363617  by remi

Again, I would like to describe how each programming works...

Standard :
Demo switch : disconnected, there is no KITT animation at idle ; connected, KITT plays until you brake/turn/hazard, it plays again 3 seconds after stopping/turning/hazarding.
Turn signal animations : always enabled if inputs are connected; cannot be disabled by a switch without a relay.
Non annoyance delay : 5 seconds.

Markus :
Demo switch : acts as an animation bypass switch, leaving switch disconnected or switch OFF disable all animations, switch ON enables animations.
Ignition animation : KITT plays 3 times then stops, it greats you when you get in your car :)
Turn signals : bypassed when demo switch is OFF or disconnected.
Non annoyance delay : 10 seconds, infinite when demo switch is OFF or disconnected.

In all cases, a DPST relay can be added on the turn signal inputs connected to a switch under the steering wheel. If the switch is ON then turning animations are played.
 #363661  by remi

Hi guys,

The boards are on their ways to Keith.
Tracking number: CC682345885FR
Trackable at Colissimo
M-Pressive liked this
 #363677  by M-Pressive

remi wrote:Hi guys,

The boards are on their ways to Keith.
Tracking number: CC682345885FR
Trackable at Colissimo
Payment has been send to Remi for 6 boards and the shipping.

I will update everyone once I receive them and get them boxed up.