Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Carlisle 2023

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#392455  by FIREM

Hey Gang, Don't forget to Sign up for Carlisle while you can still get a 20% Savings.
Registration Class for SPECIALS 829
Registration Class for BASE MODELS 830
Be sure to use Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts
as your Club choice

https://content.carlisleevents.com/vo/? ... 2247608929

I know some folks sign up before they leave the Showfield each year but others may need the reminder
First Lady, Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #392459  by LUNAT1C

I just did so today! I wasn't sure if I did, and checked my CC history to confirm. I'm signed up and (im)patiently waiting for July!

Also, I believe the "LH Other" (Intrepid, Concorde, LHS, Vision, New Yorker) class is "828".
 #392462  by M-Pressive

We signed up one car the other day.

Undecided on what we bring at this time but it will only be one vehicle.
First Lady liked this
 #392463  by In-trepid

We have one vehicle registered, but I would like to bring two if possible. Probably won't know until later in the spring. Last year we registered two and only ended up bringing one. They refused to push the other registration forward to 2023, even after discussion at the event and a couple of emails after the fact. They stayed firm on the 30-day cancellation notice to make exceptions. I understand the rule and will flow with the decision. It just makes me leery to make an early commitment to a second vehicle for this year. The good news is I'll be there! See you all in July!
TrepKing95 liked this
 #392467  by sdugasjr

Signed up! Definitely making it a point to be there this year! Have a lot to do on the car before then however
First Lady liked this
 #392471  by Sneke_Eyez

I signed up at the showfield in 2022 and I plan to be there!
 #392541  by StealthM

Same here. signed up at the field... Can't wait...
 #392581  by TrepKing95

StealthM wrote: January 5th, 2023, 9:20 am Same here. signed up at the field... Can't wait...
Since Carlisle 2019 my policy is to get my registration renewed when I pick up my goodie bag! I can't wait for Carlisle 2023!
First Lady liked this
 #392753  by GoofySenior

Since things got a little hectic for us last year we didn't sign up before we left!! But never fear the Goofy's are, as of today, signed up and eagerly waiting for this year's show!
LUNAT1C, TrepKing95 liked this