Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Carlisle 2023 - Planning Conversation

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#392655  by First Lady

Hi all!
The hotel details are posted and if you happen to be in touch with any other clubs or individuals interested in attending they're welcoming together reservations. The woman who has helped me has been great and shared she recently sold her 1966 Dodge Coronet....and regrets it every day! She also shared this: https://business.carlislechamber.org/ne ... -nationals

We will next work on a t-shirt design and if you have any ideas please send them!! Not celebrating any milestones this year opens us up for more creativity and/or humor. All ideas welcome!

Saturday dinner is also in the works and as we spoke about last year, we'll be going to an amazing brewery, Ever Grain...I can't wait for the pizza! I'm pleased to share that their room cost is a fraction of what we paid last year and the food is exponentially better!!!!!

What projects is everyone working on? What's your wish list to get done before?
FIREM liked this
 #392660  by LUNAT1C

Keeping my projects to a minimum... just wrapping up a few things that have already been in the works! I want to enjoy the car this Spring.

I'll dig out my trove of previous t-shirts to see what's already been done and hopefully get some ideas!
First Lady liked this
 #392665  by First Lady

I like the simple idea...we too talk about just enjoying the car for a period of time instead of ALWAYS having the To Do list coming first!
 #392671  by Sneke_Eyez

Carlisle for me this year will be just about getting there, as we expect Baby Severance to be born about five weeks before the show!

If I show up in a car at all that will be enough for me!
KxWarrior, TrepKing95 liked this
 #392678  by First Lady

Sneke_Eyez wrote:Carlisle for me this year will be just about getting there, as we expect Baby Severance to be born about five weeks before the show!

If I show up in a car at all that will be enough for me!
Eeeeee!!!!!! Love everything about this!!!!

Although, going to Carlisle to get some sleep is an interesting thought!
 #392681  by M-Pressive

We will be there. Only bringing one car this year but we will be there.

May even just bring the truck if it is done being built.
TrepKing95 liked this