Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Myrtle Beach 2023 Official Happenings!

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in a location to be determined!
Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in a location to be determined!

Moderator: Moderators

#394506  by LUNAT1C

Sneke_Eyez wrote: October 24th, 2023, 10:06 pm Looks like a great time was had by all!
Fun to see the Sweet Tea picture with Mikey - I know there is one of me there somewhere in Lindsey's camera roll!
Lindsey doesn't allow any visitors to leave until her camera roll has one shot of them with that sweet tea!
TrepKing95 liked this
 #394509  by First Lady

Sneke_Eyez wrote: October 24th, 2023, 10:06 pm Fun to see the Sweet Tea picture with Mikey - I know there is one of me there somewhere in Lindsey's camera roll!
Yes!! You were our first and started a trend...I torture every guest with taking a picture at it!! Can't wait to get Addie's some day!
 #394516  by charliebues

Ngl, I was a little let down by the event at Myrtle last week. People breaking rules on the cruises and at Darlington charity laps put a damper on things. I wouldn't blame the weather for delaying track time, but we were sent home right after the rain cleared after a three hour messy cruise.
Hanging out with club made the 7-ish hour drive worth it overall!