Offered as a membership benefit, there are valuable sections of this web site are reserved for Members Only. After joining the Club you will be given a password to access the following pages:
- Terms of Service – Since the club’s inception, there has been great coordination to ensure appropriate operation. The rules and regulations for the operation and use of this website and forum are outlined in detail for all members to review. It is the current Board of Directors responsibility to ensure the enforcement and interpretation of these Terms of Service (PDF Format).
- Event Planning Guidelines – While the club offers a few major club meets each year, any club member is free to host their own meet for members and enthusiasts. For those members wishing to organize or contribute to the organization of a club meet, there are some guidelines to help make your meet successful (PDF Format).
- Travel Reimbursement Program – Are you finding it hard to attend meets due to high fuel prices? In addition to typically offering a room-share thread for attending members, for those members traveling longer than 100 miles there is a small travel reimbursement program. Check out the program qualifications and requirements to help reduce your out of pocket expense for attending a meet.
- Free Classified Ads – Members have the opportunity to submit ads for automotive-related items they want to sell. This provides a specific market with built-in interest for the items you wish to sell. Both members and non-members may view and respond to ads.
- Club Legal and Financial Documents – The 2001-2017 year end reports, 2018 budget, annual meeting minutes, and other Legal Documents related to club operation may be found for any member to review club operation and fiscal health.
- Club Gear – Club logo merchandise is for sale to members only via Queensboro. Choose from a large array of professionally made products with our club logo on them to display your membership pride. Our trademark agreement with Fiat Chrysler America prohibits us from selling these items to non-members.