The Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club is your number one source for all things Chrysler 300M, LHS, Concorde, and Dodge Intrepid. We pride ourselves on being a group on individuals that have a huge passion for these cars and are always willing to help others. Since 2001 the club has compiled valuable resources housed on our website and forum. These resources will help you maintain, modify, and save money on your LH car.
Years of information from our membership can be found on each page and thread, some of our more popular pages are listed below.
- How Special is the 300M Special? – Curious about the difference in 300M models? Find highlights about the differences between the 300M and the 300M special. Included are member testimonials and great information about what makes the Special so special.
- Useful Links – Do you have a question about a certain part, modification, cleaning product or want to visit one of the club’s social media sites? Packed with valuable links that will get you pointed in the right direction, it is a great starting point.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Containing helpful information about the car, the club, membership and participation, and this website, both novice and veteran LH owners will find value. Definitely a first page to check out and learn more.
- Club Forum – The most significant resource that the club has is the forum and its 20+ years of information. Dating back to the beginning of the club, members have shared stories, modifications, and built camaraderie through discussion threads.
- Photo Albums – One of the great benefits to club membership is receiving a folder to store car pictures. Fotki is used for all club photo storage needs and helps to chronicle all of our members’ special cars. It also houses the pictures for our extensive knowledgebase so users have a visual component along with a manual-type description.
- Newsletter – The club newsletter was started in 2011 and has great articles on our members, their cars, club meets, modifications, and lots of other information. Take a moment and check out each issue and consider contributing with some information of your own.
Take some time and explore our website and forum. We are sure that you will find useful information about your car and our club.